Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Neglected.  That best sums up the way my blog has been feeling for about a month now!!  I got crazy busy and forgot all about it--or I thought about it, but didn't take time away from editing to do anything about it.  I am going to try to do better and start putting up sneak peeks again.  Right now I am even going to put up some not so sneak peeks!  I have had too many fun sessions not to share!!

Also, just a reminder...  
Christmas is just around the corner.  I hope to have all Christmas work done by early November so that we are not rushed and have cards back in plenty of time.  Pictures are also great Christmas gifts, but we have to get these orders in early--the lab gets pretty busy and backed up this time of year.  October is almost full, and I don't have much weekend time at all from now until Christmas.  My calendar is getting FULL!!  If you need an appt. before Christmas, now is the time to book it.  

No comments: